三连动作链:主语+did A, did B and did C
1.She woke up, slipped out of her bed and tiptoed to the door.
她醒了,溜下床,踮着脚走到门口。
2.John pressed his finger against his lips, pointed to the cat, and shook his head gently.
约翰把手指放在嘴唇上,指了指猫咪,轻轻摇了摇头。
3.He lost his balance, staggered back against the rail and fell over.
他失去了平衡,往后趔趄撞在栏杆上摔倒了。
4.Ben also ran in my direction, gathered me into his arms and kept patting my back.
本也朝我这个方向跑过来,把我拥入怀中,不停地轻拍我的后背。
5.She wiped away tears, turned back and smiled at me sweetly.
她擦去眼泪,转过身,朝我嫣然一笑。
02
主语+did A and did B,非谓语动词;主语+did,非谓语动词A+and+非谓语动词B;非谓语动词A,主语+did,非谓语动词B
6.They ran in bare feet,laughing and teasing.
他们光着脚跑着,笑着闹着。
7.He laid his fishing pole down and dragged his feet, moving toward me at a snail’s pace.
他放下钓鱼竿,像蜗牛一样磨磨蹭蹭地向我走来。
8.Using its head, it touched our hands, seemingly saying that we were to be thanked.
它用头碰了碰我们的手,好像在说,它要感谢我们。
9.Dad sat beside me and patted me on the shoulder, not saying a word of blame.
爸爸坐在我旁边,拍了拍我的肩膀,一句责备的话都没说。
10.Encouraged by Mr Wales, David had made great progress and even decided to take part in the speech contest.
在威尔士先生的鼓励下,戴维取得了很大的进步,甚至决定参加演讲比赛。
03
主语+did,with+名词+非谓语动词或形/副/介词短语
11.When Karina saw it, she hugged it tightly with tears filling her eyes.
当卡琳娜看到它时,她紧紧地拥抱着它,双眼满是泪水。
12.We all pretty much slept with one eye open.
我们几乎都不敢睡太熟。
13.He leaned against the kitchen counter with his arms folded across his chest, glaring at me.
他靠在厨房的操作台上,双臂交叉抱在胸前,怒视着我。
14.With the biggest pumpkin on my shoulder, I headed home merrily, singing along the way.
我肩上扛着最大的南瓜,愉快地朝家走去,一路上唱着歌。
15.He received the letter with his hands trembling and his heart thumping.
他接过信,双手颤抖,心怦怦直跳。
04
主语+did,独立主格[逻辑主语(heart,eyes等表身体部位的名词)+非谓语动词或形/副/介词短语]
图片
16.Reaching out, I touched its head, my heart racing.
我心跳加速,伸手去摸它的头。
17.He tossed and turned, his head hot to touch.
他辗转反侧,头摸着烫手。
18.He raced to the bus stop, his heart pounding violently.
他飞快地跑到公交车站,心怦怦狂跳。
19.My arms aching and knees trembling, I crawled out of the cave and shouted for help.
手臂疼痛、膝盖发抖,我爬出了洞,大喊救命。
20.Eyes glued to it, he fell in love with the shiny red car the instant he saw it.
他一看到那辆闪亮的红色汽车就爱上了它,目不转睛地盯着它。
21.So many eyes looking at her, Mary felt very shy.
这么多双眼睛望着她,玛丽感到很害羞。