读后续写-情感描写之“后悔” 句子翻译
① 手里拿着小狗雕塑,老人觉着心中涌起一阵懊悔。
② 简对自己所做的事感到后悔。
③ “要是我没有这么任性就好了。”她后悔地想,眼里涌出了泪水。
④ 看着这一堆乱七八糟的,我非常后悔自己不够细心。
⑤ 我多么后悔自己不够小心。咖啡弄脏了我的新衣服!
⑥ 哦! 我把咖啡洒在新衣服上了! 要是我再细心一点就好了。
⑦ “如果我没有和汤姆吵架,我就不会在这里了。”简后悔地想,眼里涌出了泪水。
⑧ 她想对汤姆发脾气说声对不起。
⑨ 我感到一种奇怪的恐惧感内疚。
⑩ 我被一阵内疚所压倒,言语无法表达我的遗憾。
⑪ 我突然感到内心越来越内疚。
⑫ 我满怀内疚,冲出去向Tom道歉。
⑬ 看着Tom泪流满面的脸,我开始感到后悔和内疚。
⑭ 我待在那里,眼里含着后悔的泪水。要是我没和Tom吵架那多好啊!
⑮ 很遗憾,我不能接受你的友好邀请。
⑯ 如果我当时没有误解他,现在一切就都不一样了!
参考答案
1.With/Holding the little dog statue in his hand, the old man felt a flood of regret welled up in him.
手里拿着小狗雕塑,老人觉着心中涌起一阵懊悔。
2. Jane regret over what she had done.
简对自己所做的事感到后悔。
3. “If only I hadn’t acted so willfully.” she thought regretfully, with teas welling up in her eyes. “
要是我没有这么任性就好了。”她后悔地想,眼里涌出了泪水。
4. Staring at all the mess, I felt bitterly regretful that I wasn't careful enough.
看着这一堆乱七八糟的,我非常后悔自己不够细心。
5. How I regretted that I wasn't careful enough. The coffee spoiled my new dress!
我多么后悔自己不够小心。咖啡弄脏了我的新衣服!
6. Oops! I spilled the coffee on my new dress! If only I had been more careful.
哦! 我把咖啡洒在新衣服上了! 要是我再细心一点就好了。
7. “If I hadn’t quarreled with Tom, I wouldn’t have to be here.” Jane thought regretfully, with tears welling up in her eyes.“
如果我没有和汤姆吵架,我就不会在这里了。”简后悔地想,眼里涌出了泪水。
8. She wanted to say sorry to Tom for losing her temper.
她想对汤姆发脾气说声对不起。
9. I was feeling a strange sense of guilt.
我感到一种奇怪的恐惧感内疚。
10. I was overcome by a wave of guilt and words failed to express my regret.
我被一阵内疚所压倒,言语无法表达我的遗憾。
11. I suddenly felt guilt growing inside me.
我突然感到内心越来越内疚。
12. Filled with guilt, I rushed out to apologize to Tom.
我满怀内疚,冲出去向Tom道歉。
13. Looking at Tom’s face wet with tears, I began to feel guilty.看着Tom泪流满面的脸,我开始感到后悔和内疚。
14. I stayed there with tears of regret in my eyes. If only I hadn't quarreled with Tom!
我待在那里,眼里含着后悔的泪水。要是我没和Tom吵架那多好啊!
15. I regret that I am unable to accept your kind invitation.
很遗憾,我不能接受你的友好邀请。
16.Had I not misunderstood him then, everything would be different now!
如果我当时没有误解他,现在一切就都不一样